"Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye."
- Bill Hicks, comedian 1994 R.I.P

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The FreeArt Season is Officially ON!


FreeArt is back on the streets of Worcester!

Okay so this one was painted at the end of last season but we put it out on Pleasant and Huntley today. We've got a handful of brand new work to get out this week and then we begin painting the dozen or so panels that we just cut up from an old crate. Keep your eyes wide open, you may even see us discreetly leaving these around town in the daylight. Say hello, if you can catch us!

Pleasant + Huntley Streets

12 comments:

Sprout said...

Yay!

FreeArtWorcester said...

see you soon!

Sprout said...

GONE - by 5:30 this morning! Drat!

FreeArtWorcester said...

so much for the early bird hehe might be in your neighbourhood soon so keep a look out...

4rilla said...

Happy to hear your back at it for the summer!

Sprout said...

I'm only up this early once a week...!

I don't want to be greedy, I did get my piece of free art last summer. :-)

FreeArtWorcester said...

Hey 4rilla, keep those yummy boxcar photos comin'!

Sprout, glad you're only up at Silly O'clock once a week Phew! Well keep your eyes open anyway glad you snagged one before!

Anonymous said...

This is such a fantastic idea - hope to find some!!

FreeArtWorcester said...

Thanx Veronica! Hope you find a piece.

4rilla said...

I can see Zanzo Moxie stumbling onto a find now!

Oskie said...

The spousal unit and I came upon this today. It was pretty much at the initially mentioned location.

I gotta say I was pretty pleased to find an authentic piece of FreeArtWorcester art.

I'm not sure what we’ll do with it. We might mount it in our garage since it reminds me of the narrow tire tracks made by our 1972 Saab. Or, maybe, we’ll leave it someplace else for someone else to find.

Thank you for the fun.

FreeArtWorcester said...

Oskie, the garage sounds good we like the tire reference as well as possibly catch + releasing it. What ever you decide we are so glad you enjoyed finding some FreeArt in Worcester.

Peace